Mixing And Mastering Terms And Conditions
Updated December 06, 2018
The Terms and Conditions contained herein govern your use of Theseus Music Group platform and access to Mixing and Master Recording Services.
It is your (the customer) responsibility to read and understand the following Terms and Conditions before placing an order or using any of the Mixing and Master Recording Services provided by Theseus Music Group.
This Service allows you to have your songs mixed and/ or mastered by a professional mix or mastering engineer and obtain downloads of the mixed & mastered songs (“tracks”) by E-mail, Dropbox or Website.
Payment must be made in full before any work on your material. For online payments any major Credit or Debit Card is accepted.
We provide instructions on how to properly prepare and send your material for our Mixing and Mastering services. You are responsible for following these directions before uploading any material. When using our services you are responsible for the following:
- The quality of the recorded material.
- Correct preparation of any material sent for mixing/mastering.
- Arrangement and layout of vocals and instruments.
- Ensuring all audio files needed for the service ordered are included.
- Ensuring the material has been prepared and sent correctly.
- Ensuring all notes and requests are included in detailed documentation.
- Ensuring all spelling for the song name, artist name and other credits is correct.
- Ensuring contact information is provided and spelt correctly.
- Copyrights for any uploaded material.
- Ownership and rights of all uploaded material
If your material is not prepared or sent correctly it may delay the delivery date of the finished mixed and mastered files.
For Mixing and Mastering, Current turnaround time is to receive your FIRST Mix (es) for review within 3-7business days. Completion of the final mix and master depends on how many revisions are needed after you review your first mix. Once you are satisfied with the mix (es) it will be sent to the mastering house for mastering, once completed, the files will be packaged and delivered by e-mail.
All orders are rendered on a first come first serve basis.
The turnaround time stated is only estimation. In any event, the turnaround time may be extended any time after purchase.
Our mixing and mastering package includes unlimited revisions.
- Turn around for revisions is2- 5 business days (Though are sometimes delivered sooner depending on the schedule)
- Below are the details of what IS and IS NOT included in your allowed revisions:
What is covered?
- You’d like the volume of an instrument and/or vocal adjusted.
- You’d like effects adjusted (i.e. more reverb, less delay)
What is NOT covered?
- Does not include arrangement changes: Things like creating drops, stop effects and mutes.
- New file submissions are not included (Vocal files or instrument files).
Unlimited revisions apply until you approve the mix after which your project is considered complete. Once your project is complete, there is no option for further revisions. If you want a revision after your project has been completed you will need to order a new revision.
Once you approve your main mix, there is no longer the option to have anything changed in the mix (without incurring additional fees).
Some packages include a Radio Edit where the curse words are either muted or reversed. You can specify if you have a preference of either of the two in your initial mixing form but if no mention is made, the engineer will decide which is best based on the word(s).
After your project is completed, the material you’ve sent to us will be deleted from our systems within 10 days.
Unfortunately, all sales are final no refunds. We believe in keeping our customers happy which is why we offer unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied!
Understanding and Responsibility
You are responsible for reading and understanding the entire terms and conditions and refund policies. You are also responsible for making sure all questions and concerns are answered before placing an order with us.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We may at any time, without notice to you and in our sole discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please review these Terms and conditions periodically.
By placing an order, you confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy.